Terms and Conditions for Fosse Farmhouse Self Catering Properties
The following terms apply:
Owner shall mean Fosse Farmhouse
Customer shall mean the individual making the booking
Tenants shall mean the customer's party
Property shall mean either the Garden House, the Dovecote, the Stables or the entire estate being rented/hired
Masculine shall mean feminine and vice versa
Singular shall mean plural and vice versa
The customer warrants that ;
- he is authorised to sign the booking form on behalf of the other tenants.
- the properties let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday and so accepts that the letting is a holiday to which section 12(2) and paragraph 8 of schedule 4 of the Housing (England) Act 1988 apply, namely a tenancy the purpose of which is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy the house for a holiday.
- he will not sub-let the property.
- the number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed the number quoted for the premises.
- the property will be vacated by the tenants without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
- he will undertake to prevent any tenants from causing a nuisance or disturbance to other residents or neighbouring occupiers Failure to do this will result in a breach of your contract and the tenants may be asked to leave. No refunds are available in this case.
- he will relieve the owner from any responsibility for damage or injury, however caused, by any member of his party.
When you book we will ask for a 25% deposit of the total amount. This is non refundable in the event of a cancellation for whatever reason.
This is due 56 days prior to the start of the booking. The final payment is non returnable in the event of cancellation. Failure to pay the balance on the due date will result in the property being re-let.
The property is Non Smoking.
A £250 security deposit is required for each property and is due 7 days prior to arrival. This will be returned within seven days of departure, less any deductions for damage or losses caused by the tenants should they occur.
You will be asked to check and sign an inventory on arrival and departure.
Breakages and losses will be deducted from the damage deposit.
Bedding and Cleaning
The property will be handed over in a clean and tidy condition. Beds will be made up and towels provided. A change of bed linen and towels will be provided per cottage for rentals of seven days or longer.
On departure the property must be left clean and tidy as on arrival with dishwashers emptied and washing up put away. The used bed linen and towels may be left in situ. Failure to clean the property will result in forfeiture of the damage deposit.
The property will be available from 4pm on the day of the booking commences.
You must vacate the property by 10am on your departure date. Prior to departure, it will be necessary to check the inventory with the owner or her staff and return the keys.
Late departure may result in the forfeiture of the damage deposit.
3 night Fri - Sun
4 night Mon - Thur
7 night Fri - Thur
Long term rental available from October - March please enquire.
By arrangement in the Stables cottage only. £40 per 3 night stay per dog (maximum two). Dogs must be well behaved. Excessive barking or fouling of property will result in the tenants being asked to leave. No refunds are available in this case. Pets should not be left unattended in the property.
Stables: children over 10yrs only
Dovecote and Garden House: babies and children welcome
By Cheque, Debit or Maestro card. Please make your cheque payable to Fosse Farmhouse.
By Credit Card Visa or MC - a 3% handling fee will be added to all credit card payments.